Remove the uncertainty from proteomic profiling
We test your samples, then you choose the best report for you
- send us your samples, we assay them for $175 each
- we report the number of proteins identified in each of your samples
- you select the report that's the best fit for your samples, choose from:
no report, no additional charges!
500 proteins report for $100 per sample
2000 proteins report for $200 per sample
all the proteins report for $300 per sample
anyProteome allows testing of samples intended for proteomic profiling prior to report selection. Sample quality and sample complexity are both very difficult to assess for a single sample. These assessments become almost impossible as sample numbers increase. With anyProteome we run your samples for a nominal fee and report back the number of protein identifications for each sample. Then you decide, for each sample, if you want to purchase a report of those proteins, and you get to decide how many proteins are in the report: 500, 2000 or all of them. If the samples have less than 500 proteins you would pick the 500 protein report. Less than 2000, pick the 2000 protein report. More than 2000, pick the "all the proteins" report.
per sample for 500 proteins report
- You have a set of samples, but you are uncertain of their sample quality and/or protein content. Use anyProteome to assess sample quality and protein content.
- You have two sets of the "same" samples, each prepared by different vendors, or departments, or lab techs. Which should you run? With anyProteome you can run them both, get the preliminary results, and then decide for which set you want a report.
- You are developing different sample preparation methods. anyProteome allows you to easily and cost-effectively test a large number of samples, and to purchase reports only for the samples which yield sufficient protein hits.
- The sample matrix should be among those listed for selection on the order page.
- Samples may be liquid or solid, but each sample must be wholly contained within a single 1.6 mL tube.
- Enrichments and non-standard extractions are not currently available with this service.
- Protein extraction and cleanup
- Enzymatic digestion with sequencing-grade trypsin
- SPE of the digest
- UPLC-MS/MS – UPLC - Thermo Easy-nLC 1200 fitted with a heated, 25 cm Easy-Spray column – MS/MS - Thermo Q-Exactive HF-X quadrupole-Orbitrap mass spectrometer, up to 45,000 sequencing events
- Peptide identification with Comet and Tandem, spectral library searching and match-between-runs
- Label-free quantitation (LFQ) via MS1 peak are measurement
- Data securely stored and accessible for one year with our basic plan
- all data is hosted and delivered using our web-based data portal
- view data reports online or download as Excel files
- number of protein groups identified in each sample, more metrics coming soon
- download raw data files (mzML format)
Upgrade reports (500/2000/all):
- list of proteins identified, with intensity values for each sample
- proteins grouped by common peptide identifications, to allow isoform discrimination
- peptide sequences identified for each protein in each sample
- protein sequence coverage
- tandem MS spectrum viewer: view fragment ion assignments for all identified peptides
Optional deliverables available at extra cost include a growing number of add-on reports:
- Protein LFQ Comparison: fold-change and statistical significance measurements for up to 5 comparisons between any samples or groups of samples in the project
- Taxonomy Classification: lowest-common ancestry calculation of discriminative peptides in a sample