Proteomics and Protein Identification Services.
Bioproximity is a contract research organization (CRO) specializing in biological mass spectrometry for protein analysis and proteomic informatics. We offer a wide range of proteomics services customized to the needs of our clients. Combining state-of-the-art instrumentation, methods and informatics we provide unparalleled sensitivity and throughput for your application.
- Biologic and biosimilar characterization
- Bioprocessing pipeline optimization and quality control
- Characterization of immunoprecipitated or affinity-purified proteins and protein complexes
- Enrichment and characterization of post-translationally modified proteins and peptides
- Global protein profiling with quantitative comparisons between samples
- Host-cell protein profiling for CHO and other organisms
- Simple protein identification from SDS-PAGE, 2-D electrophoresis and other matrices
- Targeted protein profiling with quantitative comparisons between samples
- Our proteomic services are transparently priced and come standard with an in-depth consultation.
See a full list of our services here.